iOS & Android Application Development.
Developed for the Counselling and Disability Services team within The University of Adelaide. Use the UniThrive Wellbeing App to monitor your mood and enhance your mental health.
Key Project Highlights
- iOS Native iPhone & iPad layouts, Android Application.
- Mood Tracker & Audio feedback response.
- ‘Sheep’ branding & mood images.
- Calendar & Reminder integration into devices.
- Swipe through & select the mood that best matches you. Moods are recorded & graphed over time.
- Hear quotes relating to your mood from three helpful individuals – you choose who you want to hear from at any given time!
- Record what you are grateful for & what has gone well for you.
- Set yourself reminders & prompt yourself to do the little things that help keep you well!
- To Do / Activity list.
“The Counselling & Disability Service at the University of Adelaide recently used the services of Appliquette to develop an App to sit alongside our UniThrive website. We found working with Appliquette to be a very simple process; with regular updates and prompt replies to queries being provided – we felt fully informed throughout the development and delivery process. With our staff being completely new to the world of developing an App we also appreciated their ability to explain things in layman’s terms!
The company made several suggestions that improved the overall functionality of the APP and they managed the entire design/layout process with ease whilst also being flexible enough to change things that we didn’t think suited our colour-scheme. Their ability to access and/or recommend other services needed to complete the App, such as voice overs and graphic artists was also impressive.We would have no hesitation in working with Appliquette on any future Apps or recommending them to others considering developing one.”
— Tracy Dancer, The University of Adelaide
Want to bring your concept to life?
- Client - The University of Adelaide
- Date Completed - October 2014
- Skills/Tools Used - Branding, iPhone Application, Android Application