iOS & Android Application, Front-end & back-end website.
The Two Dollar Coffee Club is a must for those who love their coffee.
Two Dollar Coffee Club members receive coffees for only $2 at participating cafes & coffee venues, with the ability to receive up to a coffee per day per venue.
The Two Dollar Coffee Club uses GPS to locate venues near you and displays them in either a list view or map view. Alternatively you can locate venues you want to visit using their postcode or suburb.
Two Dollar Coffee Club members will also receive other benefits such as exclusive offers from venues, whether it is for meals, other drinks or functions and events.
Andrew and the team at Appliquette have been vital to the success of both Drinking Buddy & Two Dollar Coffee Club.
Two Dollar Coffee Club was a new project which we started from the ground up with Appliquette. Once again, Andrew & the teams advice and recommendations throughout the entire project, from design and style to features and tools for both users & venues, helped make the process & product run smoothly. Having an experienced and pro-active developer not only allowed us to have the app we wanted, but to exceed our initial expectations.
Josh O’Shaughnessy, Director
- Find participating venues closest to your GPS position.
- Tap to Redeem Coffee at participating venues.
- Redeems are recorded & displayed in full analytics to the venue & user.
- Exclusive deals and offers.
- Full Cafe Descriptions & contact details.
- Purchase monthly or Yearly subscriptions in App via Paypal.
Download the App Now!
Key Project Highlights
- Backend administration, setup deals, venues & notifications. Extensive reporting & analytics.
- Push Notifications & Geofence Alerts (Alerts trigged within Venue radius)
- In App Purchase via Paypal for account subscriptions.
- In depth Analytics recording: Usage, Time spent in venues, deal views & conversions.
- Map view Around me feature (shows what’s on within 5KMs of your location)
- Front End Web Development
Back End Web Development – Custom Admin backend & Analytics reporting.
Front End Web Development
- Development of front end user and venue focused website.
- Implementation of Mailing list signup forms & Venue signup forms.
- Display participating venues.
- Download App now links.
- Social Media & Contact information.
See how we can get your startup up and running.
- Client - Great Scott Enterprises
- Date Completed - January 2016
- Skills/Tools Used - Web Design, iPhone Application, Android Application