iOS & Android Applications.
Using Recognise™ has been shown to reduce pain, improve performance and assist with rehabilitation in a range of complex pain, and injury states, when used as part of a Graded Motor Imagery programme.
TEST AND TRAIN
- TEST your ability to quickly and accurately recognise an image of a body area as either left or right (‘Left/Right Discrimination’)
- TRAIN your brain and harness its neuroplasticity using a range of tools
- ‘Memory’ and ‘Speed match’ tools to take your training to the next level
- Graded difficulty levels and personal best challenges
- Detailed onscreen results and graphs to map your progress
- Powerful clinical integration tools – export and email your results directly to your clinician or therapist
- Capture your own images on your iPhone or iPad and use them in your training
- Comprehensive explanation of the science behind Left/Right Discrimination and Graded Motor Imagery
Noi is an Adelaide based company and we love to support local business.
We were told that Adelaide didn’t have good enough App developers to suit our needs BUT after extensive searching and an initial meeting with Andrew from Appliquette we were sure he could deliver.
We have now had 15 Apps coded with Andrew and his team, across both iOS and Android platforms. Andrew was not only the most competitively priced solution but was also able to suggest improvements, work collaboratively and meet our every need (there were many).
We wanted our product to be of the highest standard, having all the thrills and frills of Angry Birds, all finished within a tight deadline – Andrew delivered on both.
Since starting down the App creation process with Appliquette we have been finding Apps are now the solution to many of our needs – what better way to curb piracy and include interactivity in Noigroup’s educational products.
Cheers Andrew! The next drink is on us.
Dominic Legg – Neuro Orthopaedic Institute.
Suit of 6 Apps across iOS & Android
Graphing & reporting tools. Export to CSV & email results.
3 Game types.
Download the Apps here:
Available on iOS – iTunes App Store
Available on Android – Google Play Store
- Client - Neuro Orthopaedic Institute
- Date Completed - February 2016
- Skills/Tools Used - iPhone Application, Android Application