The maths is simple: In a 52 week year you will work 48 weeks on average. If you spend $10 a day on lunch your average weekly spend is $50, over a year that adds up to $2,400. $15 a day adds up to $3600 a year on food spending.
Lunch Saver – Savings Goals helps you achieve your savings goals by helping prompt you to pack your work day lunches, remind you of your weekly shopping, and encourage you through the savings tracking calendar.
Bringing your own packed lunch to work is one of the easiest ways to save money, and on top of that you can ensure you are eating healthy fresh food daily.
Key Project Highlights
- Reminders: Set prompts to remind you to pack your lunch before work.
- Money Calculator: Work out how much money you can save by packing your lunch.
- Savings: Track your savings, record how many days & how much you have saved.
- Achievements: Set goals to work too such as Tracking 3 days in a row, or saving $100.
WANT TO BRING YOUR CONCEPT TO LIFE?
- Client - Appliquette
- Date Completed - Jully 2015
- Skills/Tools Used - iPhone Application