iOS Application, Front-end & back-end website.
handpikd provides an employment marketplace where all forms of work and tasks come together with an online community of people from across Australia.
Key Project Highlights
- Responsive (mobile friendly) website, users can create profiles, post & bid on tasks, shortlist & award jobs via the website.
- All data via the app & www is completely dynamic.
- Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC) framework that enables the sharing of video, audio, and data directly between the iPhone app & web browsers, allowing real-time interviews between job posters & bidders.
- iOS Application.
- Reputation Points – Enabling workers to build up their profile. Matching algorithm to analysis, the perfect match for hirers finding their workers by ranking of the reputation points, matching skills and qualifications.
- Creating a payment gateway for handpikd via PayPal, a global e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet.
- Live App to App & App to Web video interviews.
- Post your job or task for free.
- Built-in greenID integration, a simple, secure and privacy friendly service that ensures the identity of every worker that is successful for work is verified by confirming their information (name, date of birth, address and phone record etc.) in several different databases.
- Securely pay for verification, interviews & other features through the handpikd app with PayPal.
- Push Notifications via the apps for increased user engagement.
See how we can help your business connect with customers.
- Client - handpikd
- Date Completed - February 2014
- Skills/Tools Used - Web Design, iPhone Application