iOS & Android Application.
ANMF (SA Branch) would like to thank Appliquette for their excellent service in the creation of our mobile app. They were always very helpful in assisting us with the project and their knowledge in this area was crucial in insuring the App was created to perform well on all phones and mobile devices.
Paul Ensor, Digital Marketing Officer, ANMF (SA)
It is now even easier to access the wide range of benefits offered by the ANMF (SA Branch) via our new app for mobiles and tablets.
The user-friendly app is available on both Apple and Android devices and includes handy daily tools, including a shift planner and an educational dosage calculator based on formulas from the latest academic literature.
Complete with an Industrial Enquiry tool, our app enables members to immediately communicate incidents or issues to ANMF (SA Branch), helping us move even closer towards our goal of making healthcare workplaces as safe as they can be.
Key Project Highlights
- Shift planner/calendar
- Direct link to ANMF (SA Branch) Industrial Enquiry
- Easy access to contact our membership team
- Educational dosage calculator for oral medication tablets, IV/IM and SC medication, infusion pump rates and drip feeds.
- Access to ANMF (SA Branch) nursing and midwifery news and events
- Web links to our latest CPD and educational courses
- Ability to add links to websites that are used on a regular basis
- A feedback survey, so you have the opportunity to help us continue to improve the app
WANT TO BRING YOUR CONCEPT TO LIFE?
- Client - Australian Nursing & Midwifery Federation
- Date Completed - 2017
- Skills/Tools Used - iPhone Application, Android Application, Backend development