iOS & Android Application.
ACCESS Programs has been a specialist EAP service provider since 1985 and is part of national ACCESS EAP service network.
Our focus is on improved wellbeing, building on strengths, creating resilience and enhancing performance at all levels, through evidence based programs. An ACCESS EAP offers a diverse range of counselling and consulting services including face to face, telephone, teleconference and e-counselling, to assist with a wide range of personal and work issues. Counselling services are based on the voluntary self-referral model of practice. Supervisor and manager referrals can also be accommodated.
The Our EAP App allows employees (and their eligible family members) of ACCESS’ client organisations, provides a range of features designed to make access to the EAP easier and more user friendly.
ACCESS is a social enterprise of Centacare. All ACCESS’ surplus funds go to support the most marginalised children and families in South Australia.
Key Project Highlights
- iOS & Android Applications.
- Appointment requesting through the app.
- Instant access to program contacts & crisis assistance.
- Information about ACCESS Programs.
- Information about the services.
- Contact options including: telephone (SA and National), website and app appointment making facility.
- Emergency Help contacts.
- Tips for Managing Conflict & Building Resilience.
See how we can help your business connect with customers.
- Client - ACCESS PROGRAMS
- Date Completed - February 2015
- Skills/Tools Used - iPhone Application, Android Application